profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Friday, July 20, 2007 @ 8:12 pm
Bright 1. (i) Hi how's life? Haha. I mean it. Hope you aren't too stressed with anything e.g. the Prelims which are in a month's time or the O's! Don't panic, cos there's still time. But not so much time. (ii) Anyway, school's been extremely routine. I think the most boring lessons are History (I'm sorry to say this because I used to find it quite interesting), A Math (ditto History), English, and Lit. Especially Lit. I dread Lit now, does anyone dread it with me too? I mean JLC is fine but... (iii) Hahaha yesterday's Math tuition was quite funny. Happy birthday Sameer, would you like some pizza? Or not. Our class is like full of SC girls. Bert, Sarah, Vanessa, Hian, Tiara and I! Hahaha I bet Thursday night is Mr Kok's favourite time of the week. _______ 2. (i) The final book of Harry Potter @ 7.01am tomorrow!!! Didnt pre-order, though. Feel incredibly stupid! ![]() (ii) I like Snape, he's so funny! (iii) Potter fever Potter fever Potter fever! _______ 3. Oh man I dont know what to say, actually. Oh yah! Today was Racial Harmony Day! And also a complete waste of time! (Except for A Math and English and a little of Hist I guess) _______ 4. www.mugglenet.com here I come! 5 minutes, 5 minutes. _______ 5. :) |